Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Packing Up

 This week is all about packing up.  Taking down, folding, stuffing, organizing, anything to clear out my belongings and have them ready to be driven home.  It's been kind of a slow but steady process which has been nice.  I just work at it here and there when I have time.  I started with the twinkle lights, today I've been working on the closet, and soon I'll be emptying out the desk!
I sometimes wonder where all these^^ are going to go...I was blessed with a large closet even if everything else was small. ;)  I wish I could take some of that space with me.  I'm sure it will all fit when I get back, right? I hope so...it has to! haha!

Anyway, I'll leave you with a picture of my odd assortment of shoes and a wish for a happy rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment