Wednesday, May 8, 2013

the prettiest of yards

About a block from where I live, there is a little brown brick house with the most amazing yard.  The front yard is all flowers; tulips mainly.  Tucked between neatly mowed grass yards, it's just such a happy sight.  I'm absolutely in love with it.  I love yards that aren't just grass.  When I was in Urbana a year or so ago, I walked down a street where each and every house and yard was a plant-lover's delight.  I love houses like that.  I've never been one to be a real green thumb, but I'd like to grow more in the future.  I had always planned on having a small garden, but who knows?  Maybe I'll go full-out jungle like in Urbana.  Or maybe I'll walk out the front door into a thousand tulips each morning.  Who knows? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment