Thursday, May 23, 2013

True Things

This is the card I bought the other day while in Galena.  When I looked at it, it was instant love.  It's by Brian Andreas whose work I adore.  I thought, "I'd want to frame this and hang it up!"  Other times while out, I've seen prints by various artists that I have the same feelings about.  However, Spenser isn't always there with me with me when I see these things so I don't get his opinion.  (I will say though that we both generally like anything a little quirky or out of the ordinary.)  Anyway, when I see something that I like, I buy the card form or smallest print.  I have no idea how Spens and I will decorate in the future, but that way I'll have a sample and all the artist info if he should like it too.
 
I also love many of Brian Andreas' other works, so I urge you to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment