Tuesday, May 21, 2013

an evening walk

^^I wish I had some cool, inspirational quote to go with that picture, but I don't.  Haha. 
Last night, Spenser and I took some time just to walk up and down the riverfront.  We sat on the barrier walls and just laughed and talked about what we wanted to do this summer.  I love when we can dream and make fun plans together and tease.  I can't tell you how good that felt.  I don't even want to bring this up, but last summer I screwed up various aspects of my life up.  Big time.  And I feel like this summer is going to make up for lost time.  I am so happy to have Spenser by my side.  He has been there all along and has been the best.  I'm still anxious about finding a job and getting into grad school and all of that, but last night it didn't really matter. 
This is my summer.  This is our summer.  I just feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment