Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Life Lately

I went and bought myself another pair of sunnies.  I'm pretty sure I'm starting a collection. :/  Also, did you know that in some parts of Australia they call sunglasses "spekkies"?  And in India, they're "glares"?  Fun facts.
 Lilacs are in full bloom!  They're everywhere and they're making me happy just looking at them.
I am sooooo excited for bonnaroo!!!  I can't even take it.  I'm going to see my love, Paul.^^  Not to mention a ton of other amazing artists.  This year it's going to be just Spenser and me.  I know he's been wanting to sit down and plan a lot of it with me (who we're going to see and when) and I feel badly because right now I just have not been available to do that.  I've been starting the job search, taking care of grad school things, and when I get a free moment, planning anything just sounds overwhelming.  But Spenser's a bonnaroo expert and a wonderful planner in general, so I know that our bonnaroo plans are safe with him.  Plus, no matter what we do and who we see, I know we'll have a lot of fun because we always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment