Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekend

 Spenser looks scared but he wasn't, I swear!  The food was delicious at Fair Grounds Coffee House.  And pretty healthy too!  It even tasted healthy (you know, where you don't feel like you just ate everything in sight that maybe you shouldn't have?  That rarely happens for me and a breakfast out. I'm looking at you, Ihop. ;) ) They try to use as many locally grown, organic ingredients as possible. 
 
We'd recommend it!
After breakfast today, we stumbled upon a bike race downtown and spent a good portion of the morning watching it.  Even when we were done watching it, it was hard to avoid; it took up most of the main streets.  Always inspiring to see cyclists.  Also, saw these pretty flowers while walking about. 
Pit stop at this funky sculpture on our walk home.  It has maze-like engravings covering it and is shaped similarily to a brain.  Therefore, it has garnered the nickname "The Brain".  And that's the reason I'm goofily knocking on my head in the first picture.  I'm not just being dorky, even though I am.  
Signs of spring/summer!! Blossoms!^^
 
Hope your weekend was happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment