Friday, April 12, 2013

Life Lately

Right now, I'm in Iowa City for the weekend.  Spenser and I went out to dinner and had some wild, delicious pizza.  It had a white sauce and apples and pecans and all sorts of things.  And yes, it was good!  The restaurant had a jukebox too.^^  Double score.

Earlier in the day, I toured a Montessori school.  If you are not familiar with Montessori, it is a method of teaching developed by Dr. Maria Montessori that emphasizes exploration and hands-on learning.  At one time, my mom was the directress of a Montessori school, but that was a long time before me, so this was my first experience seeing a whole school dedicated to the Montessori method.
In other news, I recently, finally celebrated Christmas with Adele. (gasp!)  Yes, I'm well aware it's April.  I'm not proud.  But she loved her gift and we celebrated at our very favorite Ihop, and that's what matters most.
I've been exploring and experimenting more with my telescopic lens.  Above is the results of my efforts.  As you can see the trees are still pretty bear...I can't wait til everything starts blossoming again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment