Sunday, April 7, 2013

My aunt got married!

My aunt Helen got married in a small ceremony this weekend.  She looked beautiful in her wedding dress and the small touches of cream and purple completed her wedding day look.  Both her and the groom have been married before and have adult children.  Thus, this is the second time around for them, but they couldn't be happier.  It has made me happy to see her so happy.  Plus, they seem to bring out the best in each other. :) 
 
It was a d.i.y. wedding with my aunt, the bride, doing most of her own work.  She put together the bouquets, crafted the table decorations, and even created a floral arch by hand.  It was simple and beautiful.  Therefore, it was neat to know that she had a hand in making everything so beautiful.
 
I am happy that I was able to come and be witness to their blissful day.
I wish them the best. xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment