Thursday, August 9, 2012

night swim

3048 night swim
3043 croc
3052 pool 
3058 deck lights
3064  night swim
3070 night swim
3077 splash fg
3096 near portrait
3103 spenser
3104 near
3106 spenser
Last night Becca had us over for an evening swim.
Earlier in the summer, at a bonfire, we had expressed how much fun it would be to take a night time dip in the pool so this was a long time coming. 
And it was every bit as fun and wonderful as we thought it would be. 
It was a beautiful night, just perfect for a swim. ;)
Afterwards, we sat around and chatted for a bit.
I'm in love with those pictures of Spenser and Near, they're some of my favorite candids.
 
It's not too much longer before I'll be missing things like this,
so I'm trying to soak it all in.
I love you, friends, and I love you too, summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment