Saturday, April 7, 2012

playing easter bunny

When I was younger my mom's friend, Jan Marie, always used to make me the cutest Easter baskets.  And I mean the cutest!  They were perfectly put together because that's how Jan Marie is-she makes everything look so good.  She just naturally has an eye for arranging and decorating.

This year we decided to make her an Easter basket. (We usually exchange small gifts around the holidays.)  So my mom and I gathered up some Easter goodies:
mixed caramel/cheese popcorn
decorative flowery napkins
a hopping chick
assorted jelly bellies
hersey's kisses with almonds
mini robins eggs
bath fizz and lip gloss
homemade card
We then put it all together in the basket you see above!
Being the Easter bunny for the day was a pretty fun job.  

No comments:

Post a Comment