Friday, April 6, 2012

a little shopping never hurt...

This Thursday afternoon was my first day of Easter break!  (Really it's not so much of a break as a long weekend, but the word "break" is quite appealing isn't it?)  Luckily I didn't have my field experience this week, so my mom and I made a day of the afternoon and went shopping!  And what kind of a shopping trip would it be if we didn't start with frappucinos? ;)
We went to quite a few different places looking at clothes, home decor, purses, and anything else that caught our eye.  Even if we don't buy that much, we always just love looking at the new displays.  Plus, everything is so springy!  I bought my best purchase of the day from a young entrepreneur- a girl scout of course!  She had Thanks-a-lot cookies, which the local girl scouts in my area do not carry.  Bet you didn't realize they were a rarity! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment