Monday, June 3, 2013

Decisions, decisions

So I've got some big decisions to make and I keep extending the deadlines for commitment.  Though I'm thankful to have extra time, I still feel the pressure.  The worst part is I don't feel any closer to any answers.  I guess time doesn't answer all questions. :/  I know everything will work out in the end-it's just getting there, haha.

At this time I'm deciding what to do for next year, which of course will invariably affect a multitude of people and things in my life.  So far this is what I've come up with for options:

*Go to National Louis University and start school psychology program.

*Spend next year getting my master's in Special Education or Administration at St. Ambrose.

*Take a year off from school and work.

*Move to a commune for a year.

That last one is my favorite. (wink.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment