Friday, June 21, 2013

the road to bonnaroo

That's Boo boo at the top.  Many people may not know him, but he's our favorite resident monkey who rides in Spenser's car.  While on vacation one year, we saw him at a Starbucks.  Spenser was being his cute, funny typical self by putting the monkey in my face and joking around with it.  A while afterwards I was in another Starbucks by myself and had to get it for him.  Ever since the monkey, known affectionately as Boo boo, has ridden in Spenser's car.  My heart was warmed when I got in the car and he was up front with us.

We saw a bunch of huge crosses on our drive.  I'm serious.  There were others.  I guess it's a good sign?   Speaking of signs, we had to get a photo of the event traffic sign.  Every year we're going to have to get one.  It's become a thing.

When we got into the camping grounds, we got working like nobody's business.  We're getting pretty good at getting that huge tent up.  (Yes, we brought the same tent we used to sleep five people last year for ourselves. :-) )  Everyone around us was in amazement.  Many of them were opening up brand new tents and had never set them up before, let alone pitched a tent in general.  Basically we looked like wizards.  Spenser set up the inside, while I handed him our stuff, and the bottom picture is the result.  The man knows how to set up a cozy camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment