Thursday, June 6, 2013

CSO

 I recently got the film developed from when we went to the Clinton Symphony Orchestra's concert in the park.  Told you it was right around the corner!  It's a tradition of ours that I really enjoy.  It's always so nice and relaxing to sit back and enjoy a summer evening of music.  I hope we continue to go as long as we're in the area. 

The photos were taken on a disposable camera.  Please excuse me, it was no make-up day. ;)  Also, what is up with me and pictures of flowers?  Lately you'd think they were one of my favorite subjects to shoot.  I swear if a flower is near me, I take a picture.  Not that it's a bad thing, just kind of funny.  One of the things I love about film is the surprise of a light leak, such as in the picture of the dock.  It's so popular to add light leaks and filters post editing these days, that it's fun when it happens inside the camera.

*I'm happy to report the older patrons of the symphony still think we're just as cute.*
One last random car window picture of a church we passed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment