Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Art Show II

0030 beaver creek pottery
art show pieces 1
0035 John Deere home
0036 flowers
0042 desk
0043 dining room
0050 dishes
0055 shelves
0060 dried flowers
0065 mirror shot
0063 iron
jewelry1
art show pieces 3
0079 Mom & I
The art show was hosted on a local historic site.  The grounds were beautifully landscaped and made for a lovely place to wander around.  On the site sits a very well-preserved historic home which we toured.  It was carefully arranged with original furnishings including housewares such as the iron seen above, elegant parlor chairs, and children's simple, worn toys.
 
We also perused some very neat pottery and jewerly, as well as some unique creations (see the mosaic clock?).  I loved the clay sun faces.  They all had different faces and expressions that were so charming.  If I had a backyard of my own, I definitely would have bought a few guys to hang on a back deck, porch, tree, wherever! 
 
The whole day was so relaxing with the beautiful weather, being surrounded by creativity, and spending time with one of my favorite people.  It was an all around beautiful day!
 
Also, before I end this post: this wasn't part of the show, but...this car was too cool!
0083 cool car

No comments:

Post a Comment