Monday, September 24, 2012

breakfast.

0978 breakfast
0973 breakfast
0975 breakfast
0976 breakfast
0977 breakfast
Spenser and I ended our weekend by having a big breakfast Sunday morning.
We had planned on going to our very favorite crepes deluxe, but alas they were closed.  The good news is the reason why they were closed was because they were doing some sort of food festival/competition in Des Moines, so we were very happy for them!
We ended up going here instead and splitting a ton of food.
Coffee, chocolate-dipped biscotti, scrambled eggs, potatoes, french toast, sticky roll, we went crazy!
 
Goodbye, Iowa City, for now!
See you again soon!
 
P.S. I've come to realize all I've been posting recently is food and more food.  I swear I'll get back to blogging other things, too. ;)
 

1 comment: