Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Bash II

On Saturday night, we celebrated Halloween
playing Apples to Apples and Smart Ass,
mummifying people with blankets....
and watching them try to escape,
and a lot of other goofy stuff.

It made me realize how much I miss these people,
I love them!

Adele deserves a special thanks for being an awesome hostess.  She's the one who made those adorable cupcakes and decorated and got everything ready....all while coming up with a brilliant, classy costume might I say.
Thanks again! 






Also, in case you were wondering what I was, since I was behind the camera for the night.....
here I am, channeling my inner psychotically tortured ballerina! 

Happy Halloween! 

2 comments:

  1. Lol thanks Chelsea! I'm glad you could make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to have missed it! I'm really excited that you were the black swan! (Lea Michele was the white swan this year.)

    ReplyDelete