Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Grateful Heart

Today I'm thankful for:
(in no particular order)

my family and their continued support in all that I do, along with their unwaivering dedication and love

my friends and all the joy, laughter, and respect that they bring to each of our friendships

my boyfriend who is also my best friend and fills my life with great happiness and adventure

my home: home to me is wherever all the people mentioned above are, but it also helps to have a physical home as well, which I am grateful for especially since many are without

the earth, it sounds cheesy, but it's something I never want to take for granted

being able to go to college; sometimes I don't like doing my homework and by sometimes, I mean all the time, but I know that it's worth it and that I am blessed to have this opportunity



Some other things worth mentioning:
Skype, orchestra concerts, cameras, mountains, bicycles, scarves, legal pads, pumpkin muffins, &
old book stores
(I could probably go on longer, but I'll cut it off there. ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment