Sunday, January 13, 2013

a small celebration.

Last night I finally finished my graduate school applications/resume/personal statement/talking-yourself-up-so-they-want-you-but-not-bragging-like-a-jerk.  Phew!  To celebrate Spenser and I went out for sushi, which was perfect.

It was kind of a bummer spending these last two weeks slaving over all this grad school business.  My plans of skiing, little day trips, and spending time with friends didn't happen, they were pushed to the side.  In fact, even last night our other friends were welcome to come get sushi with us, but now that I'm free for a night, they've all gone back to school already.  So I kind of missed out on that time.  BUT, BUT you know what? I'm done.  I put a lot of work in and I'm done now.  And that's nice.

Thank you, Spenser, for celebrating with me last night.  Goodness knows, (and so do you) I needed to get out.  I had a great night!

P.S. the sushi was delicious and just looking at these pictures makes me want to go back already.

No comments:

Post a Comment