Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Field Museum

This post could also have been titled "too many pictures with Sue" and rightly so.  If you're not familiar with the Field Museum or with archaeology, Sue is that big T-rex that made her way into quite a few of our photos from today.
 
Becca and I took a day on Saturday to go to Chicago.  I had some academic needs that required a trip to the Field Museum, so with our friend MD as our city guide we took off.  I am so thankful that Becca and MD accompanied me on this excursion.  They were so patient as I roamed around the Egypt and ancient civilization sections of the museum.
 
It has been years since I have been to any of the Chicago museums, so it was fun going back.  But really I would imagine doing anything with those two would be fun.

P.S. When I've been uploading pictures lately they seem to be losing some of their quality.  Sorry about that. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment