Monday, February 6, 2012

things I'm loving right now...


Clockwise from left:

Taylor Swift's photo shoot in this month's Vogue.

Cozy wallpaper from Emmadime, click here for different sizes or for her other February wallpaper, "Know Yourself".

Brad Pitt's glasses in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.  Jeremy and I watched this movie this past weekend and when I proclaimed my love for Brad's glasses he said,"They're very hipster."  Fair enough.

Lana Del Rey's style.  She's got this awesome 60s vibe, which shows especially in her album cover photos.

Quote from Benjamin Button- go here if you can't read it (I realize it's a bit small!)

Lately I've been happily munching on these Pretzel Crisps.  My favorite flavor is Everything!

Nicole Martinez's Nerdy Dirty collection on Etsy.  Here's a close up view of each design.

Happy February!
*Lana Del Rey, Benjamin Button and Vogue cover taken from Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment