Sunday, January 8, 2012

a trip back

I started out going to college at Knox.  Eventually I decided to transfer, but it will always hold a special value to me.  Plus, I have friends there that I greatly appreciate.  Today was the first time I was back on campus since I left.
9677 knox trip
9678 knox trip
9680 galesburg city street
9690 galesburg architecture
9702 galesburg architecture
9704 lauren and joe
The boys and I ate lunch at Jimmy John's and then I walked back to campus to see some former classmates while the guys roamed around downtown.  Galesburg is a small community, but I will give it this- it has some beautiful architecture.  I snapped the pictures above on my walk back to campus.  I visited with Lauren and Joe for the majority of the afternoon, though I did get to briefly see quite a few other people as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment