Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas I

I thought it was way too cute how my mom wrapped up my sweaters.  We really enjoyed ourselves Christmas morning- laughing a lot and simply having fun.  Plus, I think everyone was happy with what they received, not that Christmas is about the presents,... but good gifts always help, right? ;) 

Also, something fun about our presents is that we try to be environmentally friendly with the wrapping.
We encourage you to try it too!  There are a lot of great reusable bags and boxes.  And if you still feel the need to "wrap" the gift, newspaper is a fun and funky option.  Plus, you can still recycle it after opening the gift.  I recommend using the comics section or if there's a section covering the holidays.


Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment