Thursday, December 15, 2011

better than christmas

Last night I was talking to Spenser and the conversation went something like this,
"So how are your finals?
and yours?....
I really miss you!
I miss you too!.......
(fill in with other Spenser-Chelsea talk)

                                                                S: I have a surprise for youuu.
                                                                C: Okay, thanks ahead of time I guess?
                                                                S: Do you want it?
                                                                C: You can give it to me over the phone?
                                                                S: Yeah, but I need you to do me a favor first.
                                                                C: What's the favor?
                                                                S: Come outside and get me!"

Talk about a surprise! I was so excited! I was not expecting him to come visit, but the not expecting made it oh-so-much better!

And when I got outside, he was holding a red box-my Christmas present.  He wanted to give it to me right now so that I could start using it, which was beyond sweet.  We've been playing with it ever since...here's the result:


I couldn't have asked for a better surprise.



No comments:

Post a Comment