Monday, October 10, 2011

Autumn on Parade

so I've been computer-less for the past week due to an 'operating system problem'...
now to catch up!
    
      Each year my mom and I have the tradition of going to Autumn on Parade, a fall-centered festival that takes place the first weekend of October. On  Saturday (the 1st), we took our annual adventure.

here we go!


First stop was cider donuts!   Lucky for us, while waiting in line, we came upon our friends Hana and Colin.  They were entertaining Colin's family for the weekend and decided to take the family to Autumn on Parade.  Yay for running into friends!

The local high school madrigals were roaming about (check out the jesters!) as were the characters of Alice in Wonderland, which was the theme for this year's festival.

P.S.  Don't you love the sock monkeys?


2 comments:

  1. I think that most sock monkeys look a lot like Julianna Margulies. Also, I enjoy your fall themes very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I didn't see your comment until now! That made me laugh about the sock monkeys! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete