Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Confessions

So here are some things to spice up your Monday morning...or not...maybe just some odd, slightly embarassing thoughts?

I like the movie 17 Again.  Yes, that's right: the one with Zac Efron.  I first saw it at a girls' night a few years ago.  We had watched a bunch of sad, sappy, depressing, bad movies (eek, sorry girls!) and then at three in the morning they decided to put in 17 Again.  I was sooo charmed! I was ready to give it an Oscar.  Afterwards, I decided my liking must have increased exponentially due to tiredness and lack of liking the other movies.  However just last Friday, a high school class I was subbing watched it at the end of the day and I realized I still very much liked the movie.  I didn't actually watch it (I had work to get done), but I could hear it and I still give it two thumbs up.  Also, how could you not be touched by this scene?

I wear my contacts longer than I'm supposed to...like a lot longer. :/

I could listen to this on repeat.  Can't you? Doesn't it get you dancing or at least a smile?

Now on the other hand...when I listen to this, I feel like this little guy.

Sometimes I can't decide if I'm a messy person or an organized person.  It's so strange, but I'm so much of either depending on the situation.

I think Bradley Cooper in American Hustle looks like Lindsay Buckingham back in the day.

Well, that's it for now.  Happy Monday!!

*picture found here

No comments:

Post a Comment